Rules for all at the Eldee Easter Weekend 2022
- All visitors will camp in the designated camping areas only
- Vehicles must be road registered and insured family vehicle to enter
- Upon arrival and prior to setting up camp you will sign all of the necessary paperwork needed to completed to
drive on Eldee Station
- You must have a at least one fire extinguisher, UHF Set and first aid kit in your vehicle for OHS
reasons and this will be checked when you sign in on Friday afternoon. A basic recovery kit is also
- You will need to bring a gas stove for cooking due to the high fire threat in the region or alternatively use
the gas barbeques provided at the camp kitchen near the amenities block.
- Any complaints will be put in writing on a form available from the restaurant and will be classified as
needing immediate attention or after the weekend and will be dealt with accordingly.
Respect for the station and for others visiting Eldee
- Please remember there are families camping around you so loud music after 10pm at night is not
- Do not make new tracks and stay on the pre-existing tracks
- Do not drive on the wet roads
- Do not drive up to and stay parked on the banks of our dams as the stock won't water
- Do not annoy the stock under any circumstance
- Do not leave any rubbish around the station - make sure you bring it back to the camping area
and place in the bins provided
- The speed limit is 10km/h an hour in the camping area and around the cafe
- No individual fires, or charcoal or wood fired stoves. Only gas stoves and BBQ’s are allowed this year.
There will be a main fire for everyone to stand and talk around Friday, Saturday and Sunday night located near
the restaurant. This is because there are usually fire bans in place.
- No night driving
- No chainsaws
- Do not collect any firewood on Eldee Station
- No motorbikes, mini bikes, quad bikes or motorised lawn mowers
- No motorised eskies or other types of seating
- No guns or fireworks
- No pets
Anyone found to be breaking the rules will be escorted from our venue immediately.
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the weekend (without refund) to ensure the safety of all the
participants involved if flooding occurs or there are road closures due to a heavy rain fall . Please note that if
the weekend is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control we will endeavour to reschedule.
"Participants in this weekend participate at their own risk in all respects and should be aware of
the conditions and exercise due care and skill so as to avoid damage or injury to person and